26 October 2011

Depart

As many of you know, in a week I am going to load up a large uhaul and hitch a trailer to the back of it and drive west on I-90. I will follow the I-90 corridor, until just after Spokane, where I will head south and then west and then south again. I will head south until I find myself at exit 228, where I will finally head west into Corvallis, Oregon.

I've been planning for this move since May. However, until last week the decision to sell the house was not concrete. When the decision was made, the energy started rolling. The house went on yesterday, and there has already been one showing and another tomorrow.

I had this idea when I was running yesterday. So many people have come through the doors of this home over the past 7 years. I thought it would be nice for the next owners to know what energy has been in this home since it's only had one owner, me.

If you have been one of those people who have come for a visit, whether short or long, "What has this home brought you?" Please comment here, on Facebook, or send me an email. One word. That is all I am asking for. I will then place your word anonymously in the jar and let the creative collective unfold.

One word. 4 seconds of your time. I love you all.


17 comments:

  1. equanimity. oh, am just reminded of our fun with the angel cards. more words come to mind : harmony. content. ease. joy. a wonderful home with such a good, honest soul. love, love you.

    ps / no idea how i'm 'vikingdreamlass', but let's go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let-your-hair-down and swing with laughter coziness. Nourishment on so many levels...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sweetie - I haven't been to your physical home, but I LOVE you and miss you and I am excited for your next wave of life! You'll probably still feel too crazy by Nov 18, but if not - you should come up to the MAWS conference with Missy on Nov 18. I'd love to see you! You could get some CEUs and some big hugs! If not this time, then next time!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiration! Warmth and love- There is enough good karma in that home to last decades!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these words most definitely! Also, limitlessness, feminine mystique.... creative.... Will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, daring colors that inspire... yummy food and tea with one of my best friends (a sister, really!)... sharing dreams... opening hearts... going deeper... building family.
    Many blessings to you, sweet Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love. Laughter. Friendship.

    ReplyDelete